Quality Control Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dadeville, AL 36853
Quality Control Technician – Associate’s degree in Industrial Engineering Technology and 24 months of experience in quality positions are required
• Implement overall quality control and testing activities in our plant;
• Analyze engineering specifications and manufacturing processes to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product;
• Document quality problems and suggest solutions for quality issues;
• Assist product developers with detecting and resolving product defects;
• Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize costs;
• Communicate with management to develop acceptable production and design standards;
• Develop and implement test plans and automated testing tools;
• Ensure compliance with the clients’ product specifications and implement quality control objectives and activities; and
• Maintain ISO certification by ensuring our company’s compliance with ISO policies.