Journey-Level Maintenance Mechanical Technicians
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Coosa Pines, AL 35044
JOURNEY-LEVEL MAINTENANCE MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS
Candidate should have five (5) to seven (7) years of actual hands on experience as a journey-level Maintenance Technician in a flexible work environment and must be qualified and demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- Possess a good working knowledge of Millwright work, Machining, Welding and/or Pipefitting.
- Knowledge of and experience with all types of gears, bearings and seals and the application of each. Experienced in the installation of the aforementioned components and have a good working knowledge of the care of each type.
- Must be experienced in the setting and alignment of equipment, such as but not limited to, pumps, gearboxes, etc.
- Experienced in the utilization of various types of lifting, pulling and carrying devices such as, but not limited to, cranes (fixed and mobile), chain falls, come-a-longs, pull lifts, etc. and experienced in performing the necessary rigging to perform the lifting, pulling, carrying, etc.
- Possess a basic working knowledge of, and experience with, the methods associated with installing and connecting various types of pipe. Must be able to identify pipe fittings and understand and install proper piping supports. Layout capabilities desirable.
- Perform the replacement, alignment and tension adjustment of all types of drive belts associated with the operation of pulp and paper industry equipment.
- Must possess all of the tools required of a Maintenance Technician Millwright. Must have the capability of using various types of measuring instruments necessary to perform and check the work.
- Must have a working knowledge of the principles and troubleshooting techniques of hydraulic systems and pumps.
- Must have a good working knowledge of various welding and burning techniques. Welding certification not required but would be considered a plus.
Resolute Forest Product – Coosa Pines Operations, one of the world’s largest pulp and paper producers, is seeking experienced and qualified, multi-skilled, journey-level Maintenance Mechanical Technicians.
Top rate with experience is $29.01. Must be able to work day or rotating shift assignments and overtime as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V