Quality Control Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dadeville, AL 36853
Quality Control Specialist – Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and 24 months of experience in quality assurance positions are required.
• Analyze product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product;
• Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to identify the cause of quality problems;
• Document quality problems and suggesting solutions;
• Assist product developers with detecting and resolving product defects;
• Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize costs;
• Communicate with management and the clients’ engineers to develop acceptable production and design standards;
• Analyze after-sales technical services, warranty repair requests, and overall product performance reports;
• Improve random sampling inspection procedures for our products and review inspection reports and evaluate the inspection results;
• Ensure compliance with the clients’ product specifications and implement quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize costs; and
• Analyze product data to identify causes of recurring quality problems.