Software Development Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36607
Software Development Intern – Rural Sourcing
Bringing IT jobs back to the United States – that’s what Rural Sourcing does. Getting the opportunity to work on Fortune 1,000 client projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills – that’s what you’ll do when you work here!
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, and we believe there is a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. We know that without great Colleagues on our team, we can’t provide the stellar Client services we’re known for in the Communities in which we are located. If you are ready to kick off your loafers and join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, Rural Sourcing could be your new home!
A Day in the Life of a Rural Sourcing Software Development Intern:
- Design, code, test and debug programs
- Work on specific phases of application systems and programming activities
- Work professionally and collaboratively with system development members in a team environment to meet project requirements
Expertise a Rural Sourcing Colleague will need:
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence/AI tools
- Currently working towards a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Aware of the variety of technologies, development tools, and structured programming
- Aware of project management methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture – because who wants to be bored at work?
- Ongoing Training and Development – learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Location: Mobile, AL
Job Code: 852
- of Openings:* 1