Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oxford, AL 36203
Diversicare is seeking a Maintenance Technician (Tech) HVAC Technician (Tech)
As a Maintenance Technician (Tech) HVAC Technician (Tech) you will perform a variety of duties in and around the building and grounds.
Make a Difference in our Residents’ Lives! - We live our Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Teamwork & Stewardship every day with every life we touch, providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
1. Performs preventative maintenance and maintains maintenance records as instructed.
2. Perform building and equipment repairs, as per work order requests.
3. Performs fire safety equipment tests under the guidance of the Regional Maintenance Director.
4. Inspects building systems as scheduled and log findings.
5. Coordinate maintenance services with department managers to ensure building and equipment performance without interruption.
6. Performs basic carpentry, drywall, flooring and painting as required to maintain favorable building appearance.
7. Maintains the building in good repair and in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
8. Follows established safety rules and Policies & Procedures of building.
9. Order equipment and supplies as necessary; and maintain proper records of repairs and purchases.
10. May be required to drive for company business with either company vehicle personal vehicle
11. Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents with kindness, dignity and respect
1. Must have demonstrated HVAC repair experience.
2. Intermediate skillset in electric and plumbing repair highly desired.
3. Knowledge of water heaters, generators commercial kitchen equipment and refrigeration would be a plus but not required.
4. Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations and blueprint interpretation.
5. Completion of High School/GED education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions.
6. Basic computer literacy
7. Positive attitude toward the elderly
Job ID 2019-31667
Type Regular Part-Time
Location Name Oxford Nursing & Rehab Center
Address 1130 South Hale St