Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Opelika, AL 36804
- Daily feeding and watering (cleaning bowls and fresh water).
- Kennel cleanup, including scooping dog waste (sanitize indoor and OUTDOOR).
- Perform basic grooming services as needed.
- Help maintain medical records.
- Perform other cleaning tasks in and around the kennel.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Drive to airport and vet’s office as needed (company vehicle)
The right candidate for this position must have a passion for animals and be dedicated to providing excellent care for dogs in kennel. You will work outside daily taking care of dogs. This is not a Monday through Friday position as the dogs require care 7 days a week. Employees share weekend and holiday work to make things as fair as possible. This position is not for someone who has a fear of dogs. Requires ability to stand 6 or more hours at a time. Option to be trained later as a Veterinarian Technician at the expense of the employer.