Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35808
• Serves as a SharePoint programmer with responsibility for evaluating, designing and developing applications software using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Microsoft.NET Framework and Object Oriented Programming.
• Knowledge of SharePoint/Web site branding, utilizing css and templates and page layouts
• Develop server side code using .NET technologies with VB.net, C# and/or ASP.NET
• Knowledge of Windows Workflow Foundation, InfoPath and Form services
• Leverage web services to access data from other systems
• Use in-depth understanding of SharePoint 2013 and 2016 solve technical and business problems
BS and 4+ years experience. Equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
Must possess and active Secret clearance or be able to obtain.
Must have Security+ Certification.
Microsoft SharePoint Certification is desired but not required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability