Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36607
The primary purpose of the DRIVER is to provide safe and timely transportation of Mercy LIFE of Alabama participants.
Under the supervision of the Transportation Coordinator, the DRIVER is responsible for:
- * The safe and timely transportation of Mercy LIFE of Alabama participants.
- Transport of participants, meals, durable medical equipment, pharmacy, and any other transportation as deemed necessary.
- Overall cleanliness and safety of the vehicle assigned on a daily basis.
- Communication of all safety issues to the Transportation Coordinator.
- * Must have a valid driver’s license along with personal liability coverage. Must have one year experience with the frail or elderly population.
Job Number: 00148905
Location: Mobile, AL
Organization Name: Trinity Health PACE
Facility: Trinity Health PACE-Mercy LIFE Alabama
Employment Type: Part time