Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Demopolis, AL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Demopolis, AL 36732
About Anderson Merchandisers
We’ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client’s brands and product lines.
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with required quality and accuracy to maintain account aesthetics and consistently deliver above average project execution compliance.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and make Territory Sales Lead and District Sales Manager aware of success or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities.
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills – the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication – the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written communication – the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/organizing – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve.
*… For full info follow application link.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.