Account Manager - Hoover, AL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Hoover, AL 35244
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Account Manager – Hoover, AL
The Employer Account Manager is responsible for supporting the assigned Employer Account Executive and Employer Groups in communications, client-facing initiatives, and product and program recommendations. This position must establish and maintain relationships with designated client counterparts.
- Work directly with Employer Group Leadership team to resolve issues and ensure member satisfaction, coordinate with operational units to put processes in place that will prevent issues from repeating
- Build business case for all client-facing initiatives, working with internal roles to provide input into initiatives such as implementations, setting performance standards, and creating cost justifications
- Coordinate with the Employer Account Executive and Sr. Employer Account Manager in communication with clients throughout the development of reports and trend analyses
- Facilitate regular meetings with Employer Groups in the assigned book of business to build relationships and promote other product opportunities in an effort to increase market penetration and awareness
- Complete client audits and assist with client presentations, client visits and health fairs for clients/employer group
- Work directly with existing, small employer accounts to optimize the pharmacy spend at the account through use of Prime products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 2 years of Client Service/Account Management experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Good organization, analytical, interpretive, and time management skills
- Ability to develop effective selling messages, presentations, and proposals that drive sales
- Strong internal and external relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus with an ability to build collaboration
- Healthcare or PBM industry experience
- Prior pharmacy technician experience and/or CPhT certification
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Ability to work outside standard business hours when needed, which may include nights and weekends as needed
- Reports to Manager or Director in the Client Engagement department
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
Location: Hoover, AL
Prime Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.