Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36108
The Administrative Assistant will assist in the day-to-day operations of front office claims, billing, and scheduling.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Separate and process all incoming mail, faxes and emails addressed to location
- Process requests for information from corporate office, prepare quote packages for COD and corporate customers
- Retrieve claims and documents received in the mail from customers and disperse them as needed
- Print and put in order all documents retrieved out of email
- Check mail and disperse as needed
- Perform customer care duties including communicating with customers regarding driver arrival times, scheduling pick-ups and drop-off times, taking in claims, etc.
- Assist with collecting timecard information and working with other office staff to resolve pay issues
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to respective parties
- Greet all visitors who come into front office
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of company software
- Interpersonal communication
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Office Environment
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Frequent use of telephone
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing – join the Coleman Team today!
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively “CWM”) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer including disabled and veterans. Our policy prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic. CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations.