Technician - Maintenance 2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36108
Division: [[Deep South]]
Department : [[Maintenance]]
Job Location : [[Montgomery]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
The primary responsibility of the Technician 2 position is to support the safe and efficient production of products by troubleshooting and repairing equipment failures during production periods in a manner that minimizes downtime and increases efficiencies, perform preventative maintenance procedures to ensure equipment reliability and train team members on technical processes.
- Supports the production team as the mechanical expert.
- Ensures production and support equipment are functioning properly; Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment and diagnoses equipment malfunctions.
- Makes repairs or adjustments to equipment as needed, rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Performs basic electrical duties (replace motors, switches, PE, etc……).
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Supports the team on all aspects of the operation.
- Trains team members on mechanical process.
- Focuses on continuous improvement.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 to 4 years related experience
- and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work in high stress environments and be able to multitask effectively.
- 1-5 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- Ability to follow manufacturer’s specifications and schematics.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.