Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35816
The Program Manager manages all aspects of a federal program including the capture, administration and execution to ensure program and project requirements are met and completed on time and within budget. The primary client will be the USACE Huntsville Center, so we would prefer the Program Manger to be located in the Huntsville, Alabama area. The Program Manager develops and expands the day-to-day relationships with the client, manages the business and information reporting requirements under the programs and individual projects .
- Responsible for the sales, technical and financial performance of the assigned Federal program/contract. Through interaction with the respective technical organization units, assesses the requirements of a program in terms of labor and resources, develops an overall program budget with final approval authority, executes all phases of the federal program under his/her control, and ensures that technical and contractual quality standards are met.
- Develops and maintains a strong client relationship and actively markets Weston’s services to position Weston for task order captures and sales. Responsible for the final quality and delivery of status reports, technical reports, and other reports required of the program. Ensures adherence to WESTON quality standards in all reports.
- Contributes to maintaining WESTON’s reputation by ensuring professional, technical, and ethical standards are upheld by all program staff in dealing with clients, agencies, and subcontractors. Develops and writes proposals and presentations to clients with others. Ensures the accuracy of the proposal and develops the winning pricing structure.
- Identifies, develops, and closes on new sales opportunities as they arise and follows through as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- BS plus 15 years of experience and professional registration preferred.
- Experience delivering Environmental and infrastructure Services for USACE Huntsville is required.
- Experience demonstrating a progressive increase in supervisory accountability and authority.
- Prior Federal Program Management experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled