MMA-SE Region Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager - R_058848-en
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Opelika, AL 36801
Job Title: Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager
DIVISION: Opelika, AL
The main goal and function of a Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. This responsibility includes customer service and all related functions of support for the Business Insurance book of business to which they are assigned.
The candidate for this role will utilize a consultative and collaborative approach with a diverse set of commercial business partners in various industries including, but not limited to:
- Real Estate & Hospitality
- Wholesale & Distribution
- Financial Institutions
Primary Job Functions
- Work with the AccountManagement team,Producer and regional resourcesthrough all major aspects of the service calendar
- Assist with invoicing of new and renewal policies and endorsements
- Assist the team in marketing of new and renewal business including Summaries & Proposals
- Assist with processing policies, policy audits, and audit follow-ups
- Responsible for daily support surrounding accounts within the Business Insurance Team
- Basic file maintenance
- Assist with preparation of applications
- Basic correspondence with clients and companies
- Help investigate accounting discrepancies and correct accordingly
- Assist team with endorsement requests and ID cards
- Process incoming requests for additional information from the carriers
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.