FORKLIFT OPERATOR -Warp Hanger
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oxford, AL 36203
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates powered industrial trucks and/or material handling equipment to transport materials to/from production areas, to/from staging areas and locations, and/or to/from designated storage locations.
2. Sorts, palletizes, labels and locates items on racks, shelves, bins & pallets according to size, type, styles, colors & product codes. (uses computer terminal and scan guns)
3. Checks looms for low/empty warps, identify replacement warps thru production schedule, pattern information spec sheets, and supervisor instructions. Locates transports and sets up new warps at looms. (uses computer terminal and scan guns)
4. Performs physical Inventory as required.
5. Comply with Environmental, Quality, Health, Safety & 5S objectives, polices & programs, and relevant procedures.
6. Performs other position-related duties as assigned.