Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Integration Innovation, Inc. is looking to fill multiple Engineering Technician positions in Huntsville, AL.
The Engineering Technician is responsible to work closely with engineering and design teams to perform detailed electrical, mechanical, and thermal protection systems application, assembly, and check-out operations. Candidate must be well organized and be expected to communicate issues and concerns to designers, engineers, and management.
- Act as part of a team executing assembly of prototype and low rate initial production systems and subassemblies
- Follow continuous improvement processes to ensure efficient assembly and enhancement of work instructions
- Contribute to status updates and support constructive communication within the team
- Associate’s degree in a technical field or technical military training/Operational Specialty required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a technical or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel: Travel expectation of 20%-50%
- Broad understanding of use of hand tools, measurement devices, and personal protective equipment.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with hands-on mechanical/electro-mechanical assembly and thermal protection material applications.
- The ability to work with moderate oversight given detailed work instructions.
- Experience using basic hand tools.
- The ability to routinely lift 30 lbs.
- The ability to execute precision, multistep procedures in exact order under reasonable time constraints.
- The ability to work on elevated platforms and lifts for extended periods of time.
- Experience using Personal Protective Equipment.
- Active SECRET Clearance.
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Experience as an instructor or in training development or train-the-trainer scenarios.
- Experience supporting Hellfire, JAGM/EGT, Longbow and Tango missile systems.
- Experience installing and supporting telemetry instrumentation into live missile systems.
- Set up and operation of test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, record results and review the data.
Business Unit: HDSI
Clearance: Secret Required