Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
BAY MINETTE , AL 36507
Bay Minette Housing Authority is seeking someone to add to maintenance their maintenance department. Duties include but are not limited to:
1) The cutting and installation of sheetrock, repair holes mud, tape, sand finish.
2) Electrical – Install light fixtures, plugs, GFI’s, Vent Fans, Hoods, Switches, Smoke detectors, Breakers, Thermostats.
3) Install and remove water heaters, heater gas lines. light pilot for gas stoves, gas regulators, gas furnace, be able to check for leaks.
4) Properly install and remove washing machines, water hoses, water heater lines, shut off Valves, install faucets, replace copper lines to PEX, solder copper fittings, and install shark bite fittings.
5) Install doors, windows, build steps replace trim.
6) Install locks on doors, striker plates, re-key locks.
7) Install shingles, decking, find water leaks and patch roof. Clean trash and limbs of roofs. properly climb a ladder.
8) Be able to paint using sprayers, rollers and paint brush.
9) Install flooring, strip and wax floors. Install baseboards.
10) Install doors, hinges, shelves and backer boards.
11) Install and remove toilets, was rings, nuts and bolts, flappers, flush valves, handles, seats and tanks.
12) Unclog sinks, P-traps, toilets, tubs, cleanouts,
13) Police the property picking up trash branches, writing trash and parking tickets. Report any damage to units and or safety concerns,