A220 Aircraft Systems Installation (040819-220)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36615
- 08-Apr-2019 to 15-Jul-2019 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
- Full Time
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
Responsible for completing electrical installations and connections which include Basic Aircraft installation, Cabin Installations, Cockpit and Cargo and Ground Test.
- Perform tests and inspections including but not limited to: the preparation and change of programs, checks system functions in compliance with work orders, inspects earth connections, performs continuity tests including ground test inspection, start of operation, trouble shooting, debugging, entering of measured values and documenting same in the SAP system
- Installs and produces electrical components at the station as per order including collecting, reading, comparing and set-up
- Prepares electrical components at the station or workplace according to work order including marking, preparing, laying, connecting, assembling, bundling, painting and soldering of parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Adapts, torques and secures electrical components including: equipment panels, printed circuit boards, sections and the documentation of works and queries (e.g. PIR Book, outstanding work folio items)
- Responsible for the sequencing and performance of work and subsequent results
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent form of education.
Completion of a technology Certification of Training program from a post-secondary institution or a previous employer and documentation of same.
- The ability to successfully complete the following trainings provided by Airbus after recruitment: Health & Safety
General aircraft familiarization
- Preferred: Degree as an electronic technician or 5 years of valuable experience on test benches.
- Required: 2 years minimum experience in Aviation Production or equivalent required
- Preferred5+ years hands-on experience in Aviation Production
- Vision: adequate to enter and read material on computer… For full info follow application link.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.