Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lillian, AL 36549
Perform all maintenance functions pertaining to POASC common properties, including but not limited to the following items:
1. Maintain grounds, equipment, and buildings at both clubhouses, swimming pool, shuffleboard courts, tennis courts, main office and all entrances to Spanish Cove.
2. Remove trash and garbage from both clubhouses and from main office.
3. Empty all dehumidifiers at both clubhouses.
4. Check all lighting, interior and exterior, at both clubhouses and office.
5. Check all showers and restrooms for proper operation.
6. Clean all sidewalks and patios.
7. Inspect, clean, or replace all air conditioning and furnace filters as required.
8. Maintain and operate all POASC equipment , i.e. pickup trucks, dump trucks, backhoes, mowers, etc.
9. Inspect and repair streets, roads, and road signs with Spanish Cove.
10. Remove trash from and mow County Road 99 right-of-way adjoining Spanish Cove property.
11. Inspected and maintained drainage system within Spanish Cove.
12. Repair and maintain all POASC equipment, including pools and furnishings.
13. Maintain road berm including filling and sodding.
14. Trim underbrush as required in green areas.
15. Keep streets clear of accumulated dirt and silt build-up.
16. Must be skilled with the following equipment:
b. Leaf blower
c. Weed whacker
17. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be capable of driving all vehicles owned by POASC.
18. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.