Marketing Equipment Support-OJT
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36110
Buffalo Rock is an award-winning Pepsi-Cola Bottler founded in Birmingham, AL, more than 100 years ago. The Marketing Equipment Support is a key member of the Division Support Team responsible for providing equipment preparation services internally by performing necessary testing, making changes to programming and adding necessary parts to insure equipment is fully functional when placed in the market. Note: This role qualifies to test for Tech Levels I – III.
• Required to analyze, troubleshoot, repair and prepare all marketing equipment for the trade based on EMO request.
• Required to accurately complete all paperwork to ensure that the VMMS system is accurate.
• Communicate with supervisor about the set up and the operation of the equipment being prepared.
• Perform necessary testing to ensure proper operation of equipment.
• Evaluate working conditions to ensure safe working environment and request help when needed.
• Required to process equipment received and transferred according to CME standard.
• Required to fill-in as needed as an in-market service technician.
• Responsible for continuous self-improvement through the knowledge and use of all Buffalo Rock provided training, either web-based, in-house, or any other provided method. Must successfully complete assigned training curriculum, including but not limited to online and/or facilitated training.