Plastics Tooling Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tallassee, AL 36023
Manage plastic tooling and equipment to economically produce quality parts. Investigate and implement new processes and equipment to maintain “state of the art” molding operation. Supervise and train Mold Repair personnel. Provide input on new materials, part designs, and tooling.
- Supervise the construction, repair, and maintenance of in-house and out-of-house molds. This includes mold specification and mold design review.?
- Supervise the activities of Mold Repair personnel.?
- Investigate the purchase and implement new equipment for molding processes and mold construction.
- Trouble-shoot mold problems and assist in the start-up of new molds.
- Maintain spare parts and supplies for molds and mold repair equipment.
- Assist Engineering and R&E on projects and implementation of Engineering orders.
Education:? Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field.
Experience:??Five years in supervising/performing mold construction.
Location:? Tallassee, AL