Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
i3 is seeking an Cybersecurity Analyst!
The Cybersecurity Analyst supports regular audits on computer systems and networks to determine if they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external threats. They make assessments of assigned systems to determine the system security status and ensures compliance to security policies, procedures and standards with regards to Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Perform Army RMF assessments for Army Information Systems and Closed Restricted Networks.
- Designs and recommends security policies and procedures.
- Manages information systems using eMASS.
- Develops policy governing the organizations information systems.
- Ensures all FISMA requirements are met.
- Monitors, evaluates, and maintains systems according to DoD and industry security best practices and safeguards internal information systems and databases.
- Reviews system configurations to ensure compliance with security requirements and complies with established standards.
- Investigates security violations and recommends solutions.
- Performs tracking of COMSEC material.
- Manages user profiles in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS).
- Provides reports to internal and external customers in response to queries and requests for computer security information.
- Consults on tasks, provides leadership and guidance for others.
- Gives recommendations for product upgrades, patches and general security measures to secure and/or mitigate threats for various clients.
- Perform Army Portfolio Management System (APMS) package management for AMRDEC Information Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience, Master’s degree and 8 years of expereince or PHD and 6 years of experience.
- Experience working with system/network vulnerability scanning tools.
- Must possess an active CompTIA Security+ or CISSP certification or be able to obtain either certification within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
Business Unit: CSE
Clearance: Secret Required