Game User Interface (UI) Designer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
i3 is currently seeking a highly creative and motivated Game UI Designer with strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast pace, team-oriented environment. The ideal candidate has a passion to create, an exceptional eye for detail, and ready to take their career to the next level. You will maintain responsibility for the artistic design activities for relatively large or complex virtual training, simulation, and gaming programs and projects.
This position requires the ability to work independently as well as with supervisors, designers, and developers in the support and design of interactive mobile, web, augmented reality, virtual reality, desktop training systems, serious games, and distributed learning simulations.
Candidate must supply access to an online portfolio, demonstration reel, or equivalent.
- BA/BFA Degree plus six (06) years’ experience, or equivalent professional experience or No Degree with ten (10) years’ professional experience
- Exceptional ability designing next generation, beautiful and functional UI including, but not limited to: Composition, Typographic, Graphic Design, Buttons & Logos, Interfaces, Transitions, Color Theory.
- Clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, high fidelity comps, prototypes, and MVPs
- Integrate UI into Unity, working closely with engineers to ensure artwork is accurate across gameplay and simulation
- Leverage user research and analytics to resolve and optimize usability and/or customer experience issues
- Promote the continuous improvement of design tools and processes, focused on creativity and innovation
This position is located in Huntsville, AL – offering competitive salary & benefits, a team-environment, and a great company culture.
Business Unit: VTSG
Clearance: No Clearance Required