Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Complete FMLA forms, cancer policies, as well as short term disability forms and long term disability forms.
- Complete and send patient letters requested by patients and/or caregivers.
- Fax forms and letters to appropriate agencies, patients, caregivers, and/or physicians.
- Review and ensure that all forms, letters, and claims are scanned and accounted for in patients’ charts.
- Interpret and administer leave programs and policies in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws.
- Work closely with patients and caregivers to ensure that all relevant completed documentation is submitted for review.
- Manage short term and long term disability programs and vendor relationships.
- Ensure that short term disability claims are coordinated with FMLA or general medical leaves.
- Must be able to be at work regularly and on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have extensive understanding of HIPAA/confidentiality guidelines and regulations.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.