Collections Specialist - On-the-Job Training
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36116
• The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
• Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
• Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.