Software Engineer 500328
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer to support the Technical Services Division in Huntsville, Alabama. The ideal candidate must have the ability to obtain and/or maintain a Secret level security clearance for this position.
• Serve as program Software Lead
• Coordinate, plan, and manage the software aspects for program to include meeting program’s scope, cost, and schedule requirements.
• Providing key software technical management for: software documentation review (DO-178C documentations set), analysis of contractor’s metrics, schedules and cost estimates.
• Coordinate review and adjudication of software documentation with AED and S3I
• Identifying and track software risk areas for the program, formulate and implement risk mitigation plans.
• Writing and reviews statements of work and proposals, performs technical evaluations of contractor proposals, and participates in supporting contractual activities.
• Generating metrics and measurement techniques to provide program office leadership with timely and accurate information on the state of your projects.
• Review and approve contractor’s metric to determine program progress in accordance to program scope.
• Plan and coordinate program Stage of Involvement (SOIs) to include involvement of program stakeholders
Education and General Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical discipline with at least 15 years of professional work experience is required with 10 years in test-related duties preferable. Candidate should have experience working with Systems Simulation, Software, and Integration (S3I) and Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED). Candidate should have a working knowledge of model based software design, DO-178, DO-254, Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE), development and traceability, and software architectures. Candidate should possess general knowledge of Aviation Platforms.
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Also, IMS does not discriminate against an employee or job applicant because the employee or applicant inquired about, discussed or discloses the compensation of an employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. Compensation includes, but is not limited to, salary, wages, overtime pay, shift differentials, bonuses, commissions, vacation and holiday pay, allowances, insurance and other benefits, stock options and awards, profit sharing and retirement. For more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you believe that you have experienced discrimination contact OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs): 1.800.397.6251 | TTY 1.877.889.5627 | www.dol.gov/ofccp | 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20210.