Flat Edger Operator - 2nd Shift - Tuscaloosa, AL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
Job ID:? 153694
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
This position involves the operation of a Flat Edger. The machine is used to properly edge and polish the raw glass. The operator will track, locate, and record all production.?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities?
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, process work orders by due dates provided?
- Work with a partner to properly and safely load and unload glass from machine?
- Calibrate each machine at required intervals?
- Complete daily worksheets and forms, calculate necessary measurements and inspect work?
- Inspect all glass for defects such as chips, bubbles, scratches, blown holes, proper edge work, etc.?
- Ensure the machines and tools are in good working order, perform daily cleaning and light maintenance on machinery/tools
- Basic computer knowledge?
- Read and perform calculations and measurements with numbers, fractions and decimals?
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, push, pull, and reach frequently?
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs?
- Inside work, but temperatures inside warehouse can be hot or cold
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.?
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America?s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you?re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
?EOE/Vet/Disability—If you want to know more, please click on this?link.?
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO