Program Analyst II Huntsville, AL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
This position will support the Missle Defense Agency. Analyzes and provides technical support and expertise for contract requirements and task orders. Researches, analyzes and makes
recommendations for execution of services described in statement of work. Works to ensure technical performance standards for configuration, quality and delivery are in line with company and government procurement regulations. Develops and supports management with task execution planning. Documents and maintains various facets of assigned tasks including time lines, budgeting, technical performance, and risk mitigation.
Serves as a point of contact for customers as necessary. Provides customer and management with technical reporting on tasks as needed.
- Responsible for the formulation of opinions, decisions and ultimately the performance of the statement of work contained in a specified task
- Plan, develop, analyze and track task order activities based on task order execution plan.
- Must perform complex and detailed calculations, under limited guidance of senior personnel, necessary to assess advanced systems
concepts, specifications and perform systems integrations.
- Maintains all active databases with appropriate technical documentation and updates to customers.
- Development and maintenance of qualified sources (manufacturers, suppliers and subcontractors) to provide parts and services
required within task order requirements.
- Provides management with cost sourcing data and recommendations on meeting contract action requirements.
- Supports senior staff and management with negotiations of pricing actions and contract action requirements.
- Support and maintain working relationships with customers, suppliers, vendors and management via e-mail, telephone and face-to-face
- Works with procurement, quality and other departments to ensure individual task orders and projects are completed timely, correctly, and fully.
- Provides projections and estimated to management regarding progress of contract actions.
- Assists in implementing proactive risk mitigation measures for assigned programs.
- Participates in briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives including senior management.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster – EEO is the Law Supplement
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
EPPA English – EPPA Spanish
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster
FMLA English – FMLA Spanish
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.C for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
This Organization participates in E-verify/Esta Organizacion participa en E-Verify. E-Verify Participation Poster
Employer’s Job# 413ffc29c8
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.