Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
• Sequence parts according to part number
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion
• Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects and tasks
• Basic to complex assembly of parts
• Ensure car parts meet the established standards of quality
• Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards, conduct and monitor inspection of materials to ensure finished product quality. * Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
• Associates must be able to stand for 8-12 hours.
• Manual dexterity and good eye/hand coordination