Mission Support Specialist (data entry) - Redstone Arsenal,
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Redstone Arsenal, AL 35808
Position: Mission Support Specialist
Location: Redstone Arsenal
Clearance: Active Secret clearance; or, at least, interim Secret
Summary: ASRC is supporting the MDDC contract (Missile Defense Data Center) which is responsible for test product data management across MDA, including data center operations, support of test design, planning, and products, and analysis infrastructure operations for the BMDS Test Program.
- Provides expert engineering and/or scientific solutions for highly complex technical and scientific /matters.
- Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, technical support representatives and customers who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex problems.
- Provides systems design services on all aspects of planning, engineering, integration, development, and testing.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of missile defense requirements and provides expertise on missile defense systems.
- Performs work in which the principles, theories and general body of knowledge of mathematics and information technology, or other engineering discipline is required.
- Designs, develops, and implements complex hardware, software and database applications or advanced techniques in investigating solutions to system requirements and problems.
- Develops, plans, coordinates and integrates systems-related requirements to support operational needs.
- Makes recommendations based on findings.
- Develops and coordinates contract deliverables and reports.
- Prepares management plans and reports.
- Leads team members in completion of proposals, contract deliverables, task order review, and briefings and presentations.