Project Coordinator Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36607
Project Coordinator Intern – Rural Sourcing, Inc. (RSI)
Bringing IT jobs back to the United States – that’s what RSI does. Getting the opportunity to work on Fortune 1,000 client projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills – that’s what you’ll do when you work here!
So who are we, you ask?We are Rural Sourcing, Inc. (RSI), and we believe there is a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. We know that without great Colleagues on our team, we can’t provide the stellar Client services we’re known for in the Communities in which we are located. If you are ready to kick off your loafers and join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, RSI could be your new home!
A Day in the Life of an RSI Project Coordinator Intern:
- The Project Coordinator will work closely with the project management team to understand product strategy and prioritize product development projects
- The candidate will have experience leading client-facing activities, and possess the ability to interact with various teams in order to determine effectiveness and success
- Author requirement documents under the supervision of the project management team, ensuring acquisition of strategic market requirements and their proper translation into product requirements
- Analysis of competitive product offerings and positioning of product and features
- Organize and run team meetings as needed
- Edit and format documentation for the project management team
- Ability to interact with team members and client contacts to provide leadership and guidance in support of project goals and objectives
- Organize weekly reports for the project management team to review
Expertise an RSI Colleague will need:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with respect to strategy, planning, execution and launch
- Solid project management skills; detail oriented, self-directed
- Technical and business savvy and must also possess
- Strong analytical and strategic thought; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Positive attitude and energy, an excellent team player
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or technical discipline, or equivalent knowledge and experience required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing, Inc. (RSI) is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Location: Mobile, AL
Job Code: 860
- of Openings:* 1