D365 CRM Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36607
D365 / CRM DEVELOPER
About the job, day to day you’ll:
- With your project team you will be customizing, developing, integrating, and extending Dynamics 365 CE / PowerApps to meet client needs.
- Work with technology and design teams to support your clients – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement
- Travel as needed to client sites.
- A detailed professional who knows how CRM supports client business needs.
- Adept at crafting CRM solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe.
- Your knowhow will find you working in all phases of the SDLC.
- You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions.
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology.
- You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by CRM, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients.
- You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience.
- You likely have a Bachelor’s degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience.
- You are a self-starter and creative thinker.
- You are passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move organizations forward.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS LIKELY INCLUDE:
- Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain CRM technology
- Hands-on experience with D365 Customer Experience / Dynamics CRM / PowerApps technical solutions
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following D365 / Dynamics CRM modules: Project Service Automation, Field Service, Sales, Marketing
- Experience developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft’s Dynamics Power Platform
- Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, PowerApps, PowerBI, & Flow
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.