Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Decatur, AL 35601
Evergreen North America is a leading provider of environmental and industrial cleaning solutions to the downstream and midstream energy sectors. We are leaders in each of our respective service lines, including Vapor Control, Chemical Cleaning, Tank Cleaning, Water Treatment, Vacuum Services, Hydroblasting, Hydroexcavation, and Industrial Logistics & Transportation. We currently have openings at our Decatur, AL Branch.
• Provides direct supervision, coordination and continuity to the assigned crew, and necessary communication from dispatch through the Division Operations Manager.
• Performs Hazard Recognition Awareness to remove all hazards from the workplace.
• Supervises the assigned personnel, equipment, material and subcontractors for the assigned work.
• Ensures work performance is planned and coordinated according to work plan schedule, quality, budget and safety objectives.
• Maintains the project work-site in a safe and environmentally sound condition per DOT, EPA and OSHA requirements.
• Supervise assigned Evergreen personnel and subcontractors. Initiate corrective action for unsatisfactory performance in accordance with company regulations.
• Properly prepare work in advance with regards to equipment layout and hookup requirements and assigned crew work lists for setup, processing, rig-down and decontamination.
• Ensure equipment is received and maintained in good working condition throughout the job. Report all deficiencies as they arise to dispatch and/or Division Operations Manager.
• Initiate corrective action for any unsafe or environmentally unsound condition. Report situation in accordance with company regulations and procedures.
• Provide complete and accurate Job Service Receipts and Job Logs to required Evergreen managers/salesman.
• Carryout all company policies.
• Monitor morale of personnel and endeavor to maintain a high level and “can do” attitude.
• Maintain working knowledge of current, applicable regulations.
• Maintain a problem solving attitude and attempt to procure additional work.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 5 years experience in industry if not previously employed by Evergreen North America.
• Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English.
• Basic math skill.
• Skilled and qualified in primary service line.
• Good communication skills, written and oral.