Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Opelika , AL 36801
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Auto Mechanic for our Opelika, AL location.
As a member of ESG Opelika’s team, you will:
- Perform diagnostics and make necessary repairs on vehicles of a wide range of makes and models. Examples include removing and repairing engines, transmissions or differentials; repairing brake systems; or replacing or repairing air-conditioning and heating units.
- Perform preventive maintenance on vehicles such as changing oil and filter, spark plugs, or brake pads, or rotating tires.
- Respond to emergency calls for roadside assistance for disabled vehicles.
Install, check, and repair A/C and electrical components.
- Test-drive vehicles to establish problem areas and to ensure proper functioning of vehicles upon completion of maintenance or repairs.
- Fill-out work orders on completed repair or maintenance tasks, including work performed, time required to complete tasks, and parts used.
- Participate in cleaning and maintenance of work area and shop equipment.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.