Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Opelika, AL 36801
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee blood collection, donor recruitment, components production, blood labeling and blood distribution in the assigned region
- Ensure established percentage to inventory goals are met for all departments
- Ensure the region operates within its established budget
- Review weekly recruitment goals and projections; Implement corrective action when projections and goals are not achieved
- Ensure purchasing, receiving and inventory functions are controlled at the branch
- Direct and evaluate the work of department supervisors and work with them to manage staff
- Oversee hiring of branch staff
- Represent and promote the company and its mission to the community with in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Three years of relevant management experience
- Valid driver’s license. Must also meet and maintain LifeSouth driver’s eligibility requirements
- Knowledge of modern principles and practices of administration and organization, including general budgeting, accounting and personnel management techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to prepare concise and informative reports
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize office, management and blood banking software
The selected candidate may be required to be continuously on call to fulfill the needs and obligations of the region.
This is a full-time position. Starting salary range is $52,500 – $57,750 annually. Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.
The position description may not include all the duties and responsibilities of the job. Duties and responsibilities that are not listed, but which the employee may be expected to perform, will fall within the scope of the skills, knowledge and training for the position.