Machine (DNBP) Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bay Minette, AL 36507
DNBP Operator – (19000133)
· Perform safe operation of all equipment in accordance with Bay Minette’s Safety Policies and Standard Procedures to ensure personal safety as well as that of co-workers.
· Safely perform LOTO in accordance with site policy and procedure.
· Safely drive and spot trucks for loading and unloading.
· Engages in loading/unloading and labeling of various materials and containers.
· Inspects equipment for potential and actual hazards; develop equipment troubleshooting and maintenance skills; check out equipment prior to start-up after a shutdown.
· Work with SAP as necessary.
· Position may also involve tasks in the management and/or handling of hazardous waste.
· Work overtime when required
Overview of Position
This position reports directly to the plant manager or their designee. Operators are responsible for performing the necessary duties to ensure their area produces product according to the production schedule priorities in a safe, ecological, and efficient manner.
Experience & Education
Candidate is required to have limited experience with 1-3 years experience in manufacturing or chemical operations and a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
· Must have ability to comprehend chemical processes and operating systems.
· Safely drive and spot trucks for loading/unloading.
· Knowledge and ability to safely operate fork trucks.
· Must be able
to wear Personal Protective Equipment where/when required.
· Ability to backfill vacations to operate process equipment as necessary if qualified.
· Physical ability to climb ladder and safely lift 50 lbs.
· Ability to work overtime when necessary.
: US-AL-Bay Minette
43300 State Highway 225Bay Minette 36507
: Manufacturing & EHSQ
: NA Region (US)
: Individual Contributor