Product Realization Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Alexander City, AL 35010
AmTech has an opportunity for a “Product Realization Engineer” to join our team. You will be responsible for creating the necessary documents that outline the process of manufacturing an electrical harness from prints and schematics supplied by customers.
In this position you will need to:
• Use schematics and dimensional drawings to create manufacturing documentation for electrical harnesses for high and low volume production
• Occasionally play a role in Continuous Improvement projects as a leader or team member
• Interact with customers to help create cost-effective solutions
• Document and share information to promote an open dialogue
• Generate manufacturing documentation including: harness layouts, wiring diagrams, BOMs, MWIs, and quality forms that are consistent with our procedures and policies
• Promote quality throughout all the departments
• Proficiently use computer software such as AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products
• Perform basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division