Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36117
We’ll pay you $15/hr to shop. (No, seriously!)
At Whole Foods Market, we’re committed to providing record-setting grocery delivery services to our Prime Now customers. We’re growing fast and adding new Team Members who are passionate about our quality products and great customer service. We think you’ll agree that it’s a great time to join #TeamWFM.
As an In-Store Shopper, you’ll work in a Whole Foods Market store filling Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you’ll shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food, household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customer’s needs. We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and Sunday – our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.
• This role is part-time, up to 19 hours per week (available shifts and number of hours will vary)
• Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance
• Average shifts are 4-5 hours long
• Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill orders
• Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense of urgency
• Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order accuracy
• Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service standards, and store operations
• Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
• Willingness to work in other departments of the store as required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.