Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Guin, AL 35563
• Prepares the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, performing all other preparation tasks
• Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running out of any items, etc.
• Handle the table bookings, direct customers to their tables, presenting menus, suggesting dishes, assisting in drink selection, informing customers about food preparation details, communicating specific customer needs to the cooks
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses
• Prepare mixed drinks for service to your customers table
• Properly open and pour wine at the tableside
• Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning change
• Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor
• Assisting with special events as needed
• Greet all guests warmly with an appropriate greeting
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently
• Understands and can communicate products and services available
• Must have some familiarity with basic cooking skills