Electrical Design Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35812
Cimarron is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to support of various Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Space Layer programs in Huntsville, AL. Given the limitations of line-of-sight terrestrial sensors, defense department leaders have frequently lamented the challenges of tracking threat vehicles through all phases of flight. Currently, MDA and other organizations are actively engaged in various concept designs to detect and track emerging (and evolving) threats using persistent space-based sensors.
Require Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Must possess an active Secret government security clearance.
• 6 or more years of experience designing electronics for military or space applications.
• Experience in understanding requirements and how to apply them to vehicle design and ability to problem solve design issues.
• Strong communication & teamwork skills to enable success in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
• Be capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical discipline.
Desired Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Experience with space flight structural hardware and 3D CREO CAD modeling and drawing generation preferred.
• Experience with electrical design systems preferred.
• Master’s degree in engineering or a related technical discipline.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees’ worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only US Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.