Medical Records Clerk
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35216
NaphCare has an excellent opportunity for a Medical Records Clerk to join our Corporate Headquarters team in Birmingham, Alabama! The Medical Records Clerk requests and processes authorized patient records to ensure continuity of care. This position maintains patient confidentiality and documents all actions to assert that compliance standards are maintained.
• Utilize healthcare experience and clerical skills to assist with pulling medical records in support of NaphCares clients and patients
• Demonstrate skills in accuracy and multitasking while working to impact progress within the daily workload and adhere to internal deadlines
• Maintain confidentiality when managing medical records, patient data, and NaphCare processes
• Demonstrate a high comfort level in working with large volumes of data
• Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and a commitment to customer service throughout the scheduling process
• Additional duties and specific projects as assigned
• High School Diploma or higher.
• 1-2 years of medical records experience.
• Medical terminology knowledge required.
• An ability to prioritize and meet deadlines is essential within this role.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite are required.
Outstanding Benefits Package
If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different. NaphCare professionals are important partners of the NaphCare family, working together to provide quality care in a rewarding work environment. NaphCare offers competitive benefits, including health, prescription, dental, Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services, vision and 401(k) plan. NaphCare offers term life insurance coverage at no cost to the employee and also provides PTO, paid holidays and an array of voluntary benefits. Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program. We care about making a difference in the lives of others.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jt92zm65fnmb9kqg