Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Marion, AL 36756
This position is responsible for entrylevel non-skilled general labor while maintaining a safe work environment andadhering to company policies and procedures.
- The Production Worker isresponsible for performing a variety of tasks involved in the production ofproducts while following standard work methods and practicing safe work habitsto ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. Production Workers areexpected to be available to work in all areas of production.
- Examine products to verifyconformance to quality standards (examine and place lids onto product).
- Observe equipmentoperations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify Supervisor of anymalfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finishedproducts, and pack/stack items manually.
- Set up, adjust, and operateall basic machine tools.
- Maintain a clean and safework area.
- Read and interpret workinstructions, then execute work per instructions.
- Maintain required Production paperwork and documentationof all work performed on equipment as outlined in preventative maintenanceprogram
- Abilitytoworkinawarmenvironment(65-85 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.