Clinical Manager RN
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Vestavia, AL 35209
St. Vincent Home Health is seeking to add a Clinical Manager to our team in Birmingham!
We’re Proud to Offer:
Competitive Hourly Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST/LTD
401K & Match
Room For Professional Growth
Primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage all clinical activities. Assumes responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and quality of service delivered by the Agency. Oversees Clinical Supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the assignment of appropriate staff to all cases.
- Assures all staff are appropriately oriented for the cases assigned.
- Assures compliance with state, federal, and local laws.
- Assists in the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of field staff as necessary.
- Coordinates and assists the interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of patient care policies.
- Assures accuracy of visit delivery in conjunction with order frequencies.
- Reviews patient medical files on a regular basis and addresses any discrepancies noted.
- Assists the QA Manager in identifying educational activities for staff including in-services, based on employee needs and promotes staff development.
- Supervises day-to-day patient care activities and is available to field staff for assistance with problems or concerns.
- Supervises Clinical Supervisors for the agency s services.
- Supervises Service Coordinators/Schedulers and scheduling activities for the agency s services.
- Functions as the HIPAA and Red Flag Compliance Officer.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Mentor employees, provided input for performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel in conjunction with Supervisor, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist in the State and be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or Therapist licensed in the State of employment. Bachelor s of Science degree preferred.
- One (1) year of home health care experience
- One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve
- Detail oriented
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employer’s Job# 2019-20900
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.