Aviation Program Analyst 500340
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking an Aviation Program Analyst to support our customer at Redstone Arsenal, AL in the Utility Helicopter Project Office (UHPO). An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field plus twelve to fifteen (12-15) years of relevant work experience. Candidates who apply should have strong oral and written communication skills, and also have the ability to work effectively with others, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously. An active and transferrable DoD Secret level security clearance is required.
Education, and General Experience:
• Bachelor of Science degree in a related technical discipline is preferred
• 12-15 years relevant work experience with Military Aviation
• General knowledge of Army Aviation and/or Military Rotary Wing helicopters and their systems, subsystems and components
• Experience working in or closely with an Army Aviation Project or DoD Program office.
• Instructor / Maintenance Test Pilot experience a plus
• The ability to manage multiple projects as necessary
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Black Hawk aircraft to include knowledge of Other Government Agency (OGA) cockpit configurations: CBP, FBI, & DoS H-60 aircraft.
• Execute OGA programs to include assistance in developing MOAs, SOWs, and contracts.
• Assist with the management of the acquisition & mission unique modification of aircraft.
• Assess technical design solutions to achieve capabilities requested by OGA customers.
• Work with OGA customers to identify and define achievable technical capabilities and establish baseline configuration of aircraft
• Develop technical objectives and assist in the development of cost estimates and schedules to meet program requirements.
• Review parts requisitions for accuracy, supportability, and alternative solutions.
• Perform technical evaluations of multiple proposals concerning training and modification integration efforts on multiple OGA programs.
• Obtain waivers for technology transfers of aviation equipment in compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
• Assist in the creation of training, maintenance, & spares programs for OGA customers.
• Participate in Interim Progress Reviews (IPRs), Systems Requirements Reviews (SRRs), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDRs) and Critical Design Reviews (CDRs)
• Must be able and willing to travel up to 25%
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Also, IMS does not discriminate against an employee or job applicant because the employee or applicant inquired about, discussed or discloses the compensation of an employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. Compensation includes, but is not limited to, salary, wages, overtime pay, shift differentials, bonuses, commissions, vacation and holiday pay, allowances, insurance and other benefits, stock options and awards, profit sharing and retirement. For more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you believe that you have experienced discrimination contact OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs): 1.800.397.6251 | TTY 1.877.889.5627 | www.dol.gov/ofccp | 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20210