Management Analyst HR8334
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Provide Program Analysis Support to SMDC Project Office.
• Maintain a monthly calendar of events for ready reference, including all important conferences, meetings, and visitors
• Plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload in a high-pace and detail-oriented environment.
• Apply their extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products to develop numerous PowerPoint briefings, Excel spreadsheets, and documentation developed utilizing Word and Adobe Acrobat
• Review incoming/outgoing documentation/briefings for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation and format and track documents through the staffing process both internally and with higher headquarters
• compose nontechnical correspondence to higher echelons, affiliated and nonaffiliated agencies, and business associates.
• serve as an advisor to staff members in the practical translation and implementation of administrative policies and objectives as outlined by supervisor and higher authority.
• Establishes methods and procedures for controlling reports, records, and correspondence originating in and maintained within the office.
• establish permanent and temporary files of important classified and unclassified projects and correspondence including official and unofficial correspondence.
• Arrange travel using the DoD Defense Travel System (DTS) to include travel itineraries, hotel, transportation, TDY agendas and briefing packets and ensure that vouchers are submitted in a timely fashion for settlement of the traveler’s government travel card
• administration of the Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS).
• Support personnel in multiple offices that are geographically separated
• Safeguard classified material, transmission, documentation, and destruction of
• classified material
• Support business development to include market research, identifying and planning for trade shows.
• Performs other duties as assigned