Cage Loader Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Enterprise, AL 36330
Loader Drivers transports empty cages from live haul trailer to broiler houses to be filled with birds which will be transported to Processing Plant. The loader is operated inside chicken houses and the operator is required to operate the loader around crews in dark areas. Primary duties although not all inclusive are as follows.
• Practice and adhere to proper safety skills while working in a face pace operation.
• Ability to work both day and night hours in rough terrain while practicing proper safety skills.
• Need to work inside broiler houses in often wet and slick conditions with low hanging equipment (i.e. feed and water lines, thermostats, etc.).
• Must be able to be DOT certified to operate a commercial vehicle in order to operate a commercial vehicle used to transport forklifts.
• Other duties as assigned.