Technical Representative (LUH) - Ft. Rucker
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Rucker, AL 36362
- 03-Jul-2019 to 04-Sep-2019 (EST)
- 60370 Fort Rucker
- Fort Rucker, AL, USA
- Full Time
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
Provides technical support to Airbus Helicopters, Inc (AHI) customers; service centers, and maintenance personnel to ensure a high degree of safety and reliability with the U.S. fleet. Advises customers, regional technical representatives, and Marketing of the latest technical improvements or maintenance/safety concerns in market area fleet.
1. Utilizing various communications means performs technical support to internal departments and external customers of AHI.
2. Provides technical support to AHI regional technical representatives, service center, helicopter operators and interfaces with OEM involving product improvements and the development and maintenance of optional equipment.
3. Composes and distributes maintenance procedures, maintenance notes, and bulletins to ensure safe and cost effective operation of company products.
4. Provides information to AHI field service and to customers regarding difficulties encountered in aircraft maintenance, repair, and parts replacement.
5. Review parts replacements, cannibalizations for technical merit, and alternative solutions.
6. Provides recommendations to ensure cost effective and technically sound action in support of AHI and the U.S. fleet.
7. Provides recommendations for technical change to provide improvements in operation, safety, and operation costs.
8. Composes and issues reports to document trend problem areas.
9. Provides technical support in accident investigations for cause determination, future prevention, and operational safety.
10. Provides technical participation to support training and warranty claims review.
11. Provides information or conducts technical seminars for AHI customers.
12. Provides recommendations to Logistic Support Department for inventory control.
13. Documents customer problems & resolutions in AHI front office database (Clarify).
14. This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.
15. Accept field assignments on request (CFSR).
16. Other duties as assigned.
Requires a minimum of two years helicopter maintenance experience on the EC145 (aka BK 117 or UH-72A) and at least a total of five years on the EC145 (aka BK 117 or UH-72A) and EC135 combined. Requires knowledge of helicopter engineering and maintenance including knowledge of provisioning, spares, warranty and AE business practices. Requires the ability to work independently and to exercise good judgment.
AA degree in aircraft engineering, business administration, or related field and/or equivalent work experience. A current A & P license is required.
Requires the ability to speak and hear clearly during telephone conversations with internal and external customers; able to provide clear and concise troubleshooting methods; able to compose… For full info follow application link.
Airbus Helicopters, Inc. is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data employer.