Forklift Driver/Material Handler - OJT
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36105
Operate Forklift to facilitate the transfer of product from one processing facility to another. Aid in the order picking operation and sequencing of specific products.
MUST be able to meet physical demands and work in a production/warehouse environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform Industrial Equipment checklist prior to Operating
• Identify & Prioritize loading / unloading of front windshield & rear glass into an 16 bay ASRS system( Automated Storage & Retrieval System)
• Unload the vendor truck from the dock door and stage the goods in the receiving area.
• Load / unload Engine Components( Engine blocks, crankshafts and heads) on to machining automatic conveyor system
• Load the vendor empties onto the truck to return to vendor.
• Load all return damages onto vendor trailer with empties.
• Store all goods that are received from vendor in predesignated location.
• Efficiently pull and assimilate parts to be sent to HMMA manufacturing facility.
• Ensure area is clean and neat (including area for empty returns).
• Help maintain the inventory levels and cleanliness of the warehouse.
• Perform other tasks as assigned