Quality Analyst I (YTAC0015_COMPANY_1)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35824
The Quality Analyst I works under the general direction of the Quality Compliance Manager and is responsible for ensuring that the quality program meets or exceeds the standards required by our customers and Yulista. Responsibilities include but are not limited to statistical analysis, procedural development and review, internal and external audit, supplier management.
• Assist in the monitoring and reporting of training requirements for employees across multiple contracts,
• Assist in monitoring the Quality Management System (QMS) and provide support,
• Analysis of trends in training, non-conformances, corrective actions, audits, etc. by determining root cause analysis.
• Assist in the identification of training and quality compliance based upon customer and regulatory requirements,
• Supplier Quality support and approved vendor list maintenance,
• Perform internal and external audits,
• The Quality Analyst may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs. Working knowledge of advanced software applications is preferred.
• Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
• Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
• Ability to follow a process.
• Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
• Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management.
• Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Tactical, LLC goals.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task.
• This position requires an advanced degree with one (1) years’ experience, a bachelor’s degree with three (3) years’ experience, or six (6) years of experience with a high school diploma or equivalent
• Experience supporting a DoD contract.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Secret Security Clearance.
• AS9100 or AS9110 Aerospace Standard familiarity preferred.
• QMS Auditing background preferred
• 25% Travel requirement
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.