Job Placement Navigator/Montgomery, Alabama
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36116
- Ensure all participant Career Services are addressed and met beginning in Mental Toughness and Orientation
- Schedule follow up appointments with participants to review IEP’s, Career Service Plans, etc. and make sure participants attend their appointments
- Receiving job placement referrals to identify open positions and getting the participant ready to apply while also making sure participant has completed job applications for the three companies identified on the IEP with status updates
- Scheduling and accompanying participants to the career center to register for employment opportunities
Providing Triage services to participants when they walk in saying they need job replacement, etc
- Teaching some of the career counseling classes as necessary
- Updating QuickBase and assisting with reporting, purchasing work supports, preparing check requests, setting up transportation (i.e. UBER, gas cards, transportation). ? Preparing professional resumes for participants, and filing all job placement paperwork
Preparing job orders to hand off to Job Placement Supervisor
- Preparing a WIOA file for all participants
- Follow-up with new hire employees.